The Alaska Airlines flight makes an emergency landing in Seattle after the passenger has threatened to "kill everyone on this plane unless you accept that Jesus was a black man".
- The video shows the man moving through the cabin of flight 422 towards Chicago O & # 39; Hare and shouting that he would "kill everyone" and simply "accept" it.
- He shouts that "if you don't accept that Jesus was a black man, he will kill everyone on this plane".
- Several times in the video from Saturday he calls "die in the name of Jesus"
- "The man became extremely belligerent and physically aggressive during the climb," said an Alaska Airlines spokesman for the events after 11:15 p.m.
- Three passengers, including a police officer and a flight attendant, helped subdue the man
- The plane returned to Seattle-Tacoma Airport, the flight was canceled, and the remaining passengers were booked for another flight to Chicago
- The suspect was investigated for suspected harassment
An Alaska Airlines flight had to make an emergency landing in Seattle, Washington on Saturday after a passenger threatened to kill everyone on board.
Video footage of the incident shows the man wearing a face mask and moving through the cabin on Flight 422 to Chicago. O & # 39; Hare yells, "I'll kill everyone on this plane if you don't accept that Jesus was a black man."
When he passes alarmed passengers in their seats, you hear him say "Accept it" and "Die in the name of Jesus" several times.
According to Alaska Airlines, the flight took off from Seattle-Tacoma Airport around 11:15 p.m. and the incident started 20 minutes later.
The video shows the man (left) moving through the cabin of flight 422 towards Chicago O & # 39; Hare and shouting that he will "kill everyone" and simply "accept" it before being subjected
"The man became extremely belligerent and physically aggressive during the climb," said an Alaska Airlines spokesman.
Three passengers, including a police officer and a flight attendant, helped subdue the man.
In the clip received from NBC's King 5 station, the men can be seen following the suspect down the aisle while everyone else is buckled up during the ascent.
A man pushes the suspect and is accompanied by a second gentleman who helps him to subdue him.
The video, filmed by a passenger, shows the couple bringing him down while a flight attendant races up with what appears to be cable ties to hold his wrists.
A worried woman leaves her seat before the flight attendant climbs over the chair to find the suspect.
The clip shows others following him down the aisle while threatening passengers who remain calm
Passengers largely ignore the suspect while standing while a man moves to get in front of him
You hear a man holding the suspect yelling at him to stay on the ground, and you see passengers assuring that everything will be fine.
The cabin crew then announces that the flight will land at the nearest airport. The plane had to return to its origin.
After the emergency landing, the man was picked up by the police in Port of Seattle. He was reportedly cooperative and was sent to King County Prison.
He was not immediately charged with a crime, but was investigated for suspected harassment. His motivation was unclear.
He was unharmed during the detention and it was reported that no passengers were physically injured.
The flight was canceled and the remaining passengers were booked for another flight to Chicago, Illinois.
After the man stands in front of him, another man grabs him from behind and a flight attendant comes over to hold him back
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) news (t) crime