Here are the six biggest UK winners of the EuroMillions draw to date
1. In July 2011, Colin and Chris Weir became Europe's biggest lottery winners when they raised more than £ 161 million.
The couple, who have been married for 30 years, said they were "not afraid" of getting rich because they would have "so much fun" with the money.
The couple, a retired television cameraman and retired psychiatric nurse from Largs, Ayrshire, said their children, Carly, a photography student, and Jamie, a call center worker, were buying their own homes and cars.
The family donated £ 1 million to the SNP shortly after winning.
Colin and Chris Weir became Europe's biggest lottery winners when they raised more than £ 161 million in 2011
2. Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Suffolk took home more than £ 148 million in August 2012.
The marriage ended just 15 months after her new life as a jackpot winner, citing the stress of money as the reason they had to split up.
At the time, a spokesman for Ms. Bayford said, "Gillian Bayford acknowledges that her marriage to Adrian has been irreversibly broken and they have separated."
It came after Ms. Bayford was forced to deny that she was having an affair with the couple's gardener, Chris Tovey.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Suffolk took home more than £ 148 million in August 2012
3. An anonymous ticket holder took home £ 121 million
4. Patrick and Frances Connolly of County Armagh won the entire £ 115 million EuroMillions jackpot on New Years Day 2019
5. An unnamed ticket holder asked for just over £ 113 million in October 2010 and decided not to go public.
6. Neil Trotter from South London won almost £ 108 million and switched from former auto mechanic to multimillionaire in March 2014.
The neighbors in Croydon described that he and his partner Nicky Ottaway moved out "almost overnight" after winning the EuroMillions jackpot last March.
Mr. Trotter admitted at the time that he was like his namesake Del Boy Trotter from Only Fools And Horses.
Neil Trotter won almost £ 108 million with partner Nicky Ottaway and switched from former auto mechanic to multimillionaire in March 2014
7. A Cambridgeshire couple, Dave and Angela Dawes, won over £ 101 million in the third EuroMillions drawing in October 2011.
Mr Dawes said he didn't sleep a wink on the night of victory as it was too late to call Camelot after the couple checked their numbers.
Last year the couple were tried by their son, an Afghan veteran, Michael Dawes, 32, who said he was "indecent in spirit".
However, a judge ruled that the millionaire's father no longer had to save his son, who ran away £ 1.6million in two years, and came back for more, ignoring his stepmother's advice to stop eating at the Ritz and instead to go to McDonald & # 39; s.
8. A UK winner received a payout of £ 93 million in June 2015 but chose to remain anonymous.
Dave and Angela Dawes won more than £ 101 million in the EuroMillions draw for the third time in October 2011