A 30-year-old man was stabbed in southeast London just before a second man, 26, was hospitalized with stab wounds.
The Kennington attack last night is the latest incident on a weekend of bloodshed in the capital that killed three people – including a police officer – in London on Friday.
Elsewhere in the country, a ten-year-old boy was stabbed to death in a terrible attack in Greater Manchester yesterday.
Last night's violence led the police to rush to the Black Prince Estate, where they found a man around 10 p.m. last night who had not yet been officially identified.
Despite the efforts of the paramedics, he was tragically declared dead at the scene.
The same night, another man, 26, went to the hospital for treatment for stab wounds that the police said they had suffered during the same attack.
A 30-year-old man was stabbed in southeast London when a second man, 26, went to the hospital for stab wounds. Pictured: police at the scene
The police rushed to Kennington in southeast London (the scene shown), where they found a man with stab wounds last night at around 10 p.m.
His injuries were not life threatening.
The next of kin of the deceased was informed of his death, but the police have yet to officially identify the victim.
DCI Whellams, the investigative officer, said: “A man has lost his life and a family is suffering from unimaginable grief because a knife persists in fatal injuries.
Officers called for the incident, and then paramedics, worked to rescue him, but tragically, he died at the scene.
"I will do everything I can to do justice to this family and, together with colleagues from my homicide team, I will use every tactic available to find out who is responsible for this terrible attack.
Despite all the efforts of the paramedics, the one at the crime scene on the Black Prince Estate was tragically declared dead (police at the crime scene, image)
"Our investigation is at an early stage, but we're already drawing up a picture of what happened."
The officers have not made any arrests and are asking witnesses or anyone with information to report.
He added: “I would like to ask all witnesses who have not yet spoken to the police to call my officers or to contact Crimestoppers anonymously to share what they know.
& # 39; Met Central South Command officials are supporting the investigation and there will be additional patrols in and around the property and Kennington area.
London was hit by three stab wounds on Friday within just ten hours
The deadly sting in Poplar on Friday night means that there have been 60 murders this year in London
"I ask the local people to speak to these officials to tell them everything they know about the incident, or more generally about criminals active in the region."
A spokesman for the Met Police said: “A murder investigation was initiated after the death of a man in Lambeth.
Police were called to a man who had been stabbed to death on the Black Prince Estate in Kennington, SE11, shortly after 10 p.m. on Saturday, July 11.
Officials attended the London Ambulance Service and found a 30-year-old man with stab wounds. Despite the efforts of officers and paramedics, the man was found dead at the scene.
Forensic officials at a murder investigation site after a man was stabbed to death in Poplar on Friday
& # 39; The closest relatives of the man were informed. Formal identification is waiting and an autopsy will be arranged in due course.
A short time later, a 26-year-old man introduced himself to the hospital with stab wounds that were believed to have been suffered in the same incident. These were classified as not life threatening. "
Yesterday, an 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault after stabbing a 10-year-old boy.
At around 1:20 p.m. officials were called to a street in Bolton to report that a 10-year-old boy had been attacked.
He has been taken to the hospital where he is in a stable condition and is believed to be released later that evening.
The police believe that this is an isolated case in which the public is no longer at risk.
Despite emergency services that provide first aid, the man was pronounced dead on Friday at the crime scene in Poplar
On Friday, London was rocked by three different stab wounds, in which a young man killed in poplar, a police officer in Hendon stabbed, and another man fought for his life after an attack in Haringey.
The poplar attack near the DLR Crossharbour station is treated as a murder and is the 60th in the city this year.
The police were called to Alexia Square shortly after 6 p.m. and found a man who was probably in his late teens or early 20s and had stab wounds.
Despite emergency services that provided first aid, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A second man, believed to be in his late teens, was hospitalized by the London Ambulance Service.
The attack occurred less than five hours after a police officer was stabbed to hunt down a man suspected of having a knife.
Police cordoned off an area near Crossharbour DLR station on Friday to investigate the deadly stings
At around 1:15 p.m., officials at Scotland Yard were called to report reports of a man who was seen holding a knife in Hendon Way, northwest London.
After locating the suspect, the man fled from officers who were chasing him, and one was stabbed in the arm, the troop added.
Then another man was stabbed last night at 10.40 p.m. on Westbury Avenue in Haringey.
The 23-year-old was admitted to the hospital, where his condition was classified as critical.
Elsewhere in the country, violent beach parties erupted when fighting broke out last night and people were stabbed to death at popular tourist attractions.
Police in Devon and Cornwall raced for reports of knife attacks in Plymouth and Dawlish another weekend of "chaos" in the South West.
Thugs were fighting in Teignmouth, and a man was carrying a gun in Exeter when officials had handled at least 2,700 incidents since Friday, more than on a busy New Year's Eve.
In Cornwall, the Polzeath and Falmouth surf resorts experienced serious crimes and riots that got beach parties out of control, as well as violence in Looe.
After the stabbing in Plymouth, a police investigation was opened, in which a man was left in a life-threatening condition after several knives.
The 42-year-old was attacked by a gang of men and taken to the Derriford Hospital.
Two men, 27 and 30, both from Plymouth, were arrested on suspicion of GBH. The 27-year-old was released without charge and the 30-year-old remains in custody.
The rest of the group drove away from the scene and the car was a few miles away.
A 21-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy from Saltash were arrested on suspicion of attacking GBH.
An 18-year-old from Saltash was arrested on suspicion of attacking GBH on purpose to drink alcohol and own a Class A drug. Four men remain in detention.
A man was also attacked in Looe's fishing port after a group of men reportedly fought. He was brought to Derriford Hospital and is said to be in a stable condition.
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) News (t) London