Megxit the home movie? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "recorded behind-the-scenes videos as they stepped back from royal life and left the UK – touting them for their new Netflix documentary"
- The Sussexes Cold make Netflix documentary with home footage, it is alleged
- Alleged footage "includes her departure from the royal family last year"
- Insiders claim they told Netflix about the material before signing a $ 100 million deal
- The couple have turned down reports that they've agreed to do a fly-on-the-wall show
Harry and Meghan were able to create a Netflix documentary with sensational home footage that was filmed during their departure from the royal family. This was said last night.
The couple is believed to have told the US streaming giant's bosses about the amount of homemade material before they signed a deal said to be worth $ 100 million (£ 77.9 million) earlier this month Insider.
Its representatives are believed to have recorded the footage, including personal videos, when they stepped down from royal life during negotiations with Netflix.
The claim was made after the couple turned down reports that they agreed to create a reality series for Netflix.
There are suggestions the couple realized that if they wanted to make their own "worthy" documentaries and still get a high price tag on Netflix, they needed another project that could offer more commercial value.
Harry and Meghan (picutred) could create a Netflix documentary of sensational home footage that was taped while they were leaving the royal family, it was claimed last night
Sussexes & # 39; US election intervention & # 39; violated the terms of the & # 39; Megxit & # 39; deal with the queen, high-ranking aides say
The US electoral intervention by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "violated" the terms of the "Megxit" deal the couple concluded with the Queen, according to high-ranking royal aides.
Her comments could further jeopardize her ties to the monarchy, with sources claiming high-ranking courtiers debating how to move the London kings further away from the couple.
In their message, Harry and Meghan urged American voters to reject "hate speech, misinformation and online negativity" in "the most important elections of our lives".
Her comments, posted on a Time 100 video to mark the release of this year's list of the most influential people, have been widely interpreted as a blow to US President Donald Trump. The list doesn't include the royal couple.
Members of the royal family are said to be politically neutral, and under the Sandringham Accords, agreed in March when the couple resigned from their royal duties, the Sussexes vowed that "everything they do will uphold Her Majesty's values" .
However, according to The Sunday Times, royal aides have said the couple's comments last week broke their promise from earlier this year.
The (royal) family are all wringing their hands and thinking: where is this going and does it stick to the agreement to uphold the values of the queen? The feeling is that it is a violation of the agreement, ”a source told the newspaper.
But home videos of their shaky departure from the royal flock could prove explosive as the couple reveals their souls to their disenchantment with life in the monarchy.
There is also speculation that the footage could cover her son Archie's introduction to the family.
Insiders said that any material of this nature would give a unique glimpse into their lives and would likely handle the audience very well.
It is not clear whether a program of this type would be presented by the couple or replenished with interviews with them.
Harry (36) and Meghan (39) are already developing an "innovative nature documentary series" and an animated series about "inspiring women" through their contract with Netflix.
They have also been linked to potential shows on the environment and poverty.
Yesterday, Harry and Meghan denied reports that they were doing their own fly-on-the-wall reality series for the streaming company.
While a spokesman for the Sussexes denied participating in a "reality show," the suggestion they might make in person on a documentary series from their new production company hadn't been ruled out.
It came after The Sun reported that they would use films from their freshman year in America for the documentary.
It added that they would be persecuted for three months.
According to a source, Netflix wanted "their pounds of meat" as part of the deal. They added that the program was "very tasteful" and would show people all of the charity work the couple is doing.
Royal sources had expressed "real concern" if claims about the "fly-on-the-wall" nature of the program were true. Harry had reassured his grandmother the Queen earlier this year that the job he and Meghan were up to would not embarrass the family or trade in the nude with his royal connections.
There has been speculation as to whether the couple's lucrative deal with the U.S. media company would lead them to appear on camera.
Harry and Meghan started their own production company and hired employees.
Yesterday, Harry and Meghan (pictured with William and Kate last year) denied reports that they were making their own fly-on-the-wall reality series for the streaming company
While a spokesman for the Sussexes (pictured here with son Archie) denied participating in a "reality show," the suggestion they could make in person on a documentary series from their new production company hadn't been ruled out
This happens roughly six months after they left the UK and stepped down as working royals to become financially independent.
They reportedly spent $ 15 million (£ 11.7 million) on a mansion in the celebrity area of Santa Barbara, California in June, on a $ 10 million (£ 7.8 million) mortgage.
At the time of the Netflix announcement, Harry and Meghan had said, “By working with different communities and their surroundings to shed light on people and concerns around the world, we will focus on creating content that is informative, but also hope give. & # 39;
A Netflix spokesperson said, "The couple already have several projects under development, including an innovative nature documentary series and an animated series celebrating inspiring women, but we are not currently releasing any of the program schedules."
Buckingham Palace prepares for further revelations about Prince William and Harry's relationship as the explosive scrapbook promises to re-illuminate the Megxit Sandringham Summit
Buckingham Palace is preparing for more explosive revelations with the release of a scrapbook that promises to reveal the truth behind the events of the Sandringham Summit.
The infamous summit, attended by the Queen, Prince Harry, Prince William and Prince Charles, took place in January and saw the royals beat up the details of the Megxit.
Now a new book promises to expose the events of the conversations and reveal the truth about Harry and William's relationship.
Battle of the Brothers: William, Harry, and the Inside Story of a Family in Trouble was written by British historian Robert Lacey, whose earlier works included biographies of the Queen, Sir Walter Raleigh and Eileen Ford.
In addition to his work as a writer, he is also known for his advice on Netflix's successful royal series The Crown.
The book gives an insight into the relationship between the princes from childhood to the present.
The new book promises to expose the events of the Sandringham Conversations and reveal the truth about Harry and William's relationship
Battle of the Brothers: William, Harry, and the Inside Story of a Family in Trouble was written by British historian Robert Lacey
It will apparently include details of Williams' concerns about the speed of Harry and Meghan Markle's relationship, as well as his feelings about the Megxit where the Sussexes left the royal family.
The book is also expected to include the Queen's "angry" reaction to Harry and Meghan's decision.
It will be released on October 15th.
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) News (t) Royals (t) Netflix