How to Make Perfect Meatballs: Mom reveals the secret recipe her grandma gave her – and it's ready in 30 minutes
- A mother shared the recipe with her grandmother for quick and easy meatballs
- Australian Kylie said the simple dish only takes half an hour
- Kylie said this was the first time she had successfully made meatballs in the air fryer
- Earlier this week, a woman shared a lunch from a successful tapas bar owner
A mother shared her grandmother's recipe for quick and easy roast beef – and it takes less than half an hour to make.
The Australian woman named Kylie posted on Facebook where she said the dish can be cooked in an air fryer with just a few household ingredients.
"These homemade meatballs can be made on 170 for 25 minutes," wrote Kylie online.
A mom shared her grandmother's recipe for quick and easy beef patties – and it takes less than half an hour to make (finished results are shown).
The Australian woman named Kylie posted on Facebook where she said the dish can be cooked in an air fryer with just a few household ingredients (the meatballs pictured).
"This was the first time I've made them in the air fryer, but they turned out beautiful."
Kylie explained that the meatballs require ground beef, carrots, brown onions, tomato barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, eggs, breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper.
The mother said you should combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, then use your hands to turn them into meatball patties.
Kylie said she didn't brown the ingredients before putting them in the air fryer, but instead coated them in olive oil and let sit for 25 minutes, rotating them once (see Cooking picture).
"I didn't brown it first because I have the oven-style air fryer," she said.
"So I just sprayed olive oil on the meatballs and put them straight into the air fryer at 170 for 25 minutes, rotating the rack once."
Kylie then served the dish with Brussels sprouts, peas, fries, and sauce.
How to make the delicious beef patties
Kylie shared her grandmother's trusted recipe on Facebook (finished results in picture)
One kilogram of premium ground beef
One large carrot, grated
One brown onion, diced
One tablespoon of tomato barbecue sauce
A tablespoon of Dijon mustard
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1. Prepare all the ingredients by grating the carrot and dicing the onion.
2. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Use the mixture to roll the ground beef and vegetables into meatballs with your hands.
4. Spray olive oil on the meatballs and place them in your air fryer.
5. Set the air fryer to 170 for 25 minutes.
6. Serve with Brussels sprouts, peas, french fries and sauce or potatoes and a side salad.
Hundreds of people who saw the recipe were impressed with the easy-to-prepare dish, which wrote comments like "fantastic" and "can't wait to try".
"It looks fantastic and is so delicious," wrote one woman.
"Go in my stomach, this looks great," added another.
Earlier this week, a home cook shared the recipe for a simple dish taught to her by a successful tapas bar owner (ingredients pictured).
The recipe itself is to brown the chorizo, cook the chopped onions and tomatoes, and blend the canned beans while the rice is cooked (the process pictured).
This isn't the first "quick and easy" recipe that has been enthusiastic in the past few days, either.
Earlier this week, a home cook shared the recipe for a simple dish she was taught by a successful tapas bar owner.
Jelvie wrote to the Facebook group Budget Friendly Meals Australia saying that her aunt, who owns a tapas bar in Madrid, originally taught her how to make a simple but delicious meal.
The dish consists of chorizo sausage, canned beans mix, and vegetables over steamed rice.
"The chorizo can be replaced with roast, ground beef (or) tofu," said Jelvie.
She also said more water, broth, and other vegetables can be added to create a delicious soup.
"The chorizo can be replaced with roast, ground beef (or) tofu," said Jelvie. You can also add more water, broth and other vegetables can be added to create a delicious soup (the process pictured)
How to do the quick work lunch
The woman shared her simple tapas recipe on Facebook (the finished result is shown)
Chorizo or preferred meat
One cup of boiling water
A cube of chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
A can of four beans
1. Chop the chorizo and fry in a hot pan with oil.
2. Chop onions and cook in another pan.
3. Add tomatoes, boiling water, chicken stock, sugar, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the beans and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
5. Add the chorizo and mix well.
6. Serve over steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) Femail (t) Essen