Secret men's affair: Men confess the things women shouldn't know – from signs they are cheating to the question of why they can never be "just friends" of the opposite sex
- Men have revealed the habits and thoughts that they hide from women
- KIIS FM's Kyle Sandilands compiled the list with his manager Bruno Bouchet
- Bruno claimed that "every man" dreams of a threesome with his partner's friend
- Both agreed men are "unable" to maintain a purely Platonic friendship
- Other men said they were so "desperate" after confirmation that every compliment counts
Men are "unable" to have girlfriends with whom they would never sleep and to fantasize about sex with "any woman" they meet, Australian radio host Kyle Sandilands has claimed.
Sydney's KIIS 106.5 FM shock jock presenter has compiled a list of secret thoughts and habits that men are trying to hide from women with male listeners and his manager Bruno Bouchet, who shared them live on air with co-host Jackie O. .
The revelations come after Jackie and her colleagues confessed last week that they confessed to embarrassing things like shaving their genitals with their partner's face razor and filling their underwear with toilet paper instead of hygiene pads.
Bruno started the segment by admitting that it is biologically impossible for men to maintain Platonic friendships.
“Even a friend they have had for 10 or 15 years, even if they haven't slept with them, they would. There is no "just a friendship" with a man, "he said.
According to radio host Kyle Sandilands (right) and his manager Bruno Bouchet (left), all men dream of a threesome with their partner's best friend.
Bruno, who is happily married, also claimed that all men dream of having a threesome with their partner and best friend.
When Jackie asked if this wish only applies if the boyfriend was attractive, Bruno said: "It doesn't even matter" what they look like.
"Whether you like it or not, you definitely imagined it," added Kyle.
Both agreed that any man who denies this fantasy is "a liar".
Bruno told Jackie that men imagine sleeping with every woman they meet at work, in public transport, in the supermarket and even on the way.
"You say if I walk down the street at some point, if I see a man, will you introduce myself to me at some point and how would you make me in bed?" Jackie asked.
"Sometimes not even in bed – what would they do to you right there if you were allowed to do it," Kyle replied.
Both alleged men are physically "unable" to maintain a Platonic relationship with a woman because they dream of having sex with "every woman" they meet (stock image)
Secret men's affair: Men confess things women don't know
* & # 39; It is biologically impossible for men to maintain platonic friendships with women & # 39;
* & # 39; Men dream of having a threesome with their partner and best friend & # 39;
* & # 39; Men imagine sleeping with women they meet at work, in public transport, in the supermarket and even on the way. & # 39;
* & # 39; If a man keeps a spare set of clothing or deodorant in the trunk of his car, it is almost certain that he is cheating on his partner. & # 39;
What other men say:
* & # 39; We are so desperate for confirmation. Every compliment we get, even if we answer with a grunt, is valued up to the day we die. & # 39;
* & # 39; When it comes to caring for the family, we generally look bold and act content, but we secretly freak out that we are not doing enough & # 39;
* & # 39; men have virtually no mental support. We also need emotional support. Many people who seem to be doing well have collapsed mentally and are emotionally shaken. & # 39;
* & # 39; If you ask what we think, means & # 39; nothing & # 39; normally & # 39; something stupid like hell & # 39 ;.
* & # 39; Most people I know are not afraid of engagement, they are afraid to tie themselves to the wrong person and that is a reasonable fear & # 39;
* & # 39; Yes, we check people out. No, that doesn't mean we're unhappy. & # 39;
* & # 39; Most of us don't cheat and don't cheat, but we won't interfere if someone we know cheats & # 39;
* * “As an older man, we don't expect you to look like a supermodel when we age together. Yes, sometimes I see you like 30 years ago and every wrinkle and every mistake disappears. Yes, sometimes I see every wrinkle and every mistake and I know how you got each of them. They are also beautiful & # 39;
Bruno (pictured) said that men who hurry to shower immediately after returning are likely to cheat on their partners
Next, Bruno revealed telltale signs of male infidelity.
If a man keeps a replacement set of clothing or deodorant in the trunk of his car, it's almost certain that he is cheating on his partner.
The same is true if a man hurries to the shower "within five minutes" of his return, said Kyle and Bruno, who said they would probably wash away evidence that they were intimate with someone else.
In the early days of a relationship, Bruno said, men often search their partner's bathroom to see if they use intimate cleansing products, what level of sanitary napkin absorption they need, and how clean they keep their toilet.
A caller to the show said he and all of his male friends were sitting on the toilet for up to an hour a few times a week to offer "peace and quiet" to their partners.
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) Femail