How to make your own Pizza Express Rustichella: Chain unveils the recipe for preparing the popular dish in eight easy steps
- Chain showed how to make their famous Rustichella pizza to please fans
- Panchetta and arugula see a simple recipe on a pre-purchased Margherita
- Every week, the chain releases a new recipe, including balls of dough and pasta
- Here's how you can help people affected by Covid-19
Pizza Express has shown how to make their popular Rustichella pizza for those who can't come to a branch for their Italian cuisine.
The main street chain has been closed for more than 70 days due to the Corona virus being blocked, but has recently reopened some take-out stores.
Every week the chain has released a new recipe that includes dough balls and pasta, and now those who like something with a bit of a bite can remedy the situation thanks to the rustichella topped with pancetta and pepper rocket.
The restaurant joked on Instagram: & # 39;The rustichella. You asked for it, so here it is. We did this on a 12 "basis, so it's perfect for sharing … or not. & # 39;
Unlike other recipes shared by the chain, you don't have to make your own dough, so it's perfect for those who don't want to spend their ages in the kitchen.
Here FEMAIL shares the recipe.
HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA EXPRESS RUSTICHELLA
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Makes: 1 classic pizza
1 PizzaExpress Classic Margherita
· 5 slices of pancetta or bacon strips
Pinch of oregano
30 g rocket blades
· 8 roasted or dried tomatoes
30 ml PizzaExpress Caesar Dressing
15 g shaved parmesan (or hard cheese)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Cut your pancetta or bacon in half
- Spread it evenly over your pizza base
- Sprinkle a pinch of oregano over it
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and the edges are golden. At the same time put the tomatoes in the oven for roasting
- After cooking, spread the arugula evenly and top with roasted tomatoes
- Pour over a pinch of Caesar dressing
- Sprinkle your parmesan
Pizza Express has shown how to make your popular peppery Rustichella pizza for those who can't get to a branch for their Italian cuisine
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) Femail (t) Coronavirus