How to clean your oven without harsh chemicals: professional cleaners delight thousands with their simple three-step process
- Australian cleaning professional Kacie explained how to clean an oven easily
- The three step process is simple and doesn't require any tough products
- On TikTok, Kacie revealed that she only used bicarb soda and a scourer pot scrubber
An Australian professional cleaner developed a three-step method of cleaning the oven without using harsh chemicals.
Melbourne's Kacie posted a demonstration video on TikTok, revealing that she only used bicarb soda and a kitchen washer pot washer to remove the food stains from the cooking utensil.
The helpful video has been viewed more than 22,000 times since then, and Kacie has a fan base of 217,000 on the video platform.
Scroll down for video
Kacie (pictured) posted a demonstration video on TikTok, noting that she only used bicarb soda and a kitchen scrubber to remove the food stains from the cooking utensil
In the video, Kacie preheated the oven to soften the fat inside. She sprinkled a generous amount of bicarb soda on the oven door
In the video, Kacie preheated the oven to soften the fat inside, but warned that it wasn't too hot to avoid burning it.
She sprinkled a generous amount of bicarb soda on the oven door – a natural alternative to chemical shopping.
Kacie then rinsed the scourer under water for a few seconds before scrubbing the oven.
Kacie then rinsed the scourer under water for a few seconds before scrubbing the oven
“The longer you've left it, the longer you'll have to scrub. you don't just come out, ”she said.
After cleaning, the oven looks brand new from the end result.
Other inexpensive products that are considered natural are vinegar and lemon, as the acidity of both products is known to kill bacteria.
What are some of Kacie's top cleaning secrets?
* Use a scratch-resistant sponge with Gumption or Bar Keepers Friend to effortlessly remove soap scum from a shower wall
* Always use a squeegee to remove water and "buff" or dry the glass with a microfiber cloth for shiny results
* For sparkling windows, use the $ 37 Sabco window cleaning kit from Bunnings, which comes with a 12.5L bucket with a lid and handle. Combine it with a microfiber window cleaning machine, a stainless steel squeegee and a microfiber cloth for a perfect finish
* Dish soap and water are great for cleaning windows
* Kmart's No. 1 product for cleaning is the two-part pack of microfiber glass cleaning cloths – they are hidden in the vehicle area
This isn't the first time Kacie has gone viral online as she also shared videos this year on how to clean a dirty shower wall and detox the bathroom.
"If your shower walls have hard water stains or lather, I would use a scratch-free sponge with Gumption (a paste) or Bar Keepers Friend (a powder)," she said in another video
"Both of them scrub the screen and wash off – as long as the glass isn't etched it should look pretty good."
Gumption is $ 5.40 and Bar Keepers Friend is $ 8. Both are available in Woolworths supermarkets.
(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) Femail (t) Melbourne