Forbidden holidays and travelers arriving in the UK will be "asked for a negative Covid test".

Holidays have been banned under the new blocking rules, which prohibit international travel only for "essential reasons".

Travelers face a £ 200 fine for breaking the rules. The government recommendations specifically state: “You should not travel abroad unless permitted to do so. That means you are not allowed to go on vacation.

You can only travel internationally or within the UK if you have a legal reason to leave for the first time. In addition, you should consider the public health advice in the country you are visiting.

You should not travel abroad unless permitted. That means you are not allowed to go on vacation.

And one report has suggested that travelers arriving in the UK may need to present a negative Covid test before being allowed to enter the country.

According to the Times, ministers are expected to introduce measures requiring tests to be carried out no later than 72 hours prior to arrival in order to combat a new strain of coronavirus.

Only carriers are exempt from the latest UK entry requirement when it is introduced.

Currently, travelers coming to the UK are required to fill out a location form with their contact details and may need to self-isolate if they have arrived from a country not on the list of travel corridors.

It comes when Matt Hancock announced yesterday that he was "incredibly concerned" about the highly infectious South African coronavirus mutation that top experts fear could prevent vaccines from being introduced in the UK.

Scroll down for the full government lockdown guidelines

The government has banned holidays as part of recent coronavirus restrictions, which also urge international comers to present a negative Covid-19 test to enter the country

The Minister of Health warned that the variant already discovered in the UK posed a "very, very significant problem".

The latest national lockdown rules now in effect prohibit public holidays as international travel is only allowed for a number of reasons, such as: B. for professional reasons.

UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or tour operator about return shipping arrangements.

In the UK, domestic holidays are also banned as you have to stay home at all times with the exception of a limited number of "reasonable excuses" like shopping for essentials or work.

The government has said if you need to travel you should stay local – that is, you shouldn't travel outside of your village, town, or part of a town you live in – and try to limit the number of trips that Overall they undertake to reduce.

Two days before Christmas, Britain banned all arrivals from South Africa as well as travel to the nation after discovering two cases of the mutated Covid-19 strain causing a massive second wave among young people in the country.

However, it is understood that those traveling indirectly from the country were not required to demonstrate that they tested negative prior to entering the UK.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is speaking to the public to announce the latest national lockdown to combat a new strain of coronavirus that is reported to be 70 percent more contagious

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is speaking to the public to announce the latest national lockdown to combat a new strain of coronavirus that is reported to be 70 percent more contagious

Neil O'Brien, Conservative MP for Harborough, tweeted measures needed to "tighten" the border after a user made comparisons with stricter rules in South Korea.

Senior aviation sources told The Times that the government was revising international arrivals rules and that the new strain had "accelerated the introduction of measures" that had not yet been officially announced.

In a televised address to the nation last night, Boris Johnson announced the new national lockdown to curb the spread of a mutant strain of the virus that is up to 70% more transmissible, and more studies are ongoing.

The UK's chief medical officers warned of a "material risk of being overwhelmed" over the next 21 days as the Covid alert rose to five for the first time since the pandemic began, meaning the NHS could be at a breaking point on an issue Days.

Restrictions are unlikely to be relaxed until around 13 million people over the age of 70 or clinically extremely vulnerable have received the vaccine and been given enough time to protect – a period of around two to three weeks after receiving the Sting.

The public has been directed to work from home unless it is impossible, for example for critical workers and those in the construction industry.

Exercise is permitted with household or support bladder members, or with someone from another household, but it is recommended that it be limited and performed on-site only once per day.

Non-essential stores will have to close, but in early years facilities like kindergartens and child minders are allowed to stay open and existing childcare bubbles can stay in place.

Restaurants and other eateries can continue to offer delivery or take-away services, but are no longer allowed to serve alcohol.

Gyms, tennis courts, and outdoor golf courses must close, and outdoor team sports are prohibited.

The clinically vulnerable, previously told to protect themselves, should stay home and only go to medical appointments and exercise.

The rules are expected to be presented to Parliament today. The MPs receive a vote retrospectively after they were called back from the Christmas break on Wednesday.

A government spokesman declined to comment on the latest travel restrictions.

What you can and can't do during national lockdown: Government guidelines in full

You have to stay home. The most important action we can all take is to stay home to protect the NHS and save lives.

You should follow these instructions immediately. The law will be updated to reflect these new rules.

Leaving home

You are not allowed to walk or be outside your home unless you have to. You can leave home to:

  • Buy for basic needs, for you or a vulnerable person
  • going to work or doing volunteer or community service when you cannot reasonably do so from home
  • If you are exercising with your household (or your support bladder) or someone else, this should be limited to once a day and you should not travel outside of your area.
  • Hit your support or childcare bubble if necessary, but only if you are legally entitled to create one
  • Seek medical attention or avoid injury, illness, or the risk of harm (including domestic violence).
  • attend an apprenticeship or childcare – for those entitled

Universities, elementary and secondary schools will only remain open to vulnerable children and children of critical workers. All other children study until the half year of February. The settings for the first few years remain open.

The university offering will remain online until mid-February for all but future courses for critical workers.

If you leave home for a valid reason, you should always remain in the village, town, or part of the town where you live. You can leave your region for any reason permitted by law; B. because of work.

If you are at extreme clinical risk, only go out for medical appointments, exercise, or when it is important to go out. You shouldn't take part in the work

Meet others

You can't leave home to socialize with someone who you don't live with or who you're not in a support bubble with (unless you are legally allowed to form one).

You can train on your own, with someone else, or with your household or support bubble.

You shouldn't meet anyone else you don't live with or with whom you've formed a support bubble unless there is a valid reason why you can.

Stay 2 meters away from people who are not in your household.

Detailed instructions on national blocking

Who this guide is for

These instructions are aimed at people who are fit and healthy. There is additional advice for people who are clinically extremely susceptible to coronavirus and for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus infection. If you are at extreme clinical risk, avoid going to work, school, college, or university and limiting the amount of time you spend outside the home. You should only go out for medical appointments, exercise, or when it is important.

Hands. Face. Room.

About 1 in 3 people with coronavirus have no symptoms and could spread it without realizing it.

Remember – 'hands. Face. Space. & # 39;

  • Hands – Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
  • Face – Wear face covering indoors where social distancing can be difficult and you will come into contact with people you would not normally meet
  • Space – If possible, stay 2 meters away from people you do not live with, or 1 meter if additional precautions are taken (such as wearing face coverings).

At all costs, follow the directions to meet others safely.

If you can leave the house

You are not allowed to leave your home or be outside of it unless you have a "reasonable excuse". This is regulated by law. The police can take action against you if you leave the house without a “reasonable apology” and impose a fine (Fixed Penalty).

You can get a fixed fine of £ 200 for the first offense, which doubles to a maximum of £ 6,400 for further offenses.

A "reasonable apology" includes:

  • Work – You may only leave home for work when it is inappropriate for you to do your work from home, including but not limited to those who work in critical national infrastructure, construction, or manufacturing and require personal presence
  • Volunteering – You can also leave home to do volunteer or community service.
  • Essential Activities – You can leave home to buy things in stores or get services. You can also leave home to do these things on behalf of a disabled or vulnerable person, or someone who is self-isolating.
  • Education and Childcare – You can only leave home for education, registered childcare, and supervised activities for children that you are eligible to attend. Access to education and activities for school-age children is limited. More information about education and childcare can be found here. People can continue existing arrangements for contact between parents and children in whom they are separated. This includes childcare bubbles.
  • Meeting with Others and Care – You can leave home to visit people in your support bubble (if you are legally entitled to form one), to informally care for children under the age of 14 under a child care bubble (e.g. to To enable parents to work and not allow social contact between adults), to look after disabled or vulnerable people, to provide emergency aid, to participate in a self-help group (with up to 15 people) or to take a care break if this care is for a vulnerable person or a person with a disability or is taking a short break in relation to a cared child.
  • Exercise – You can continue exercising alone, with someone else, or with your household or support bladder. This should be limited to once per day and you shouldn't travel outside of your area. You should keep social distance. See train and meet other people.
  • Medical Reasons – You can leave home for medical reasons, including a COVID-19 test for medical appointments and emergencies.
  • Harm and Compassionate Visits – You can leave the house to be with someone who is giving birth, to avoid injury or illness, or to avoid the risk of harm (such as domestic violence). You can also leave the house to visit someone who is dying, someone in a nursing home (if this is permitted under the guidance of the nursing home), a hospice or hospital, or to accompany them to a doctor's appointment.
  • Animal welfare reasons – You can leave your home for animal welfare reasons, e.g. B. To contact a veterinary service for advice or treatment.
  • Communal Worship and Life Events – You can leave home to attend or attend a place of worship for communal worship, funeral or event related to a death, burial site or memorial garden, or to attend a wedding ceremony. You should follow instructions on how to use places of worship safely and should not mix with anyone outside of your household or support bubble when visiting a place of worship. Weddings, funerals, and religious, belief-based, or memorial events associated with the death of an individual are all subject to attendance limits. Weddings and civil ceremonies may only take place in exceptional cases.

There are other reasonable excuses. For example, you may leave your home to comply with legal obligations or to engage in activities related to buying, selling, renting or renting a residential property, or when it is reasonable to vote in an election or referendum.

Train and meet other people

You should minimize the amount of time you spend outside your home.

It is against the law to socialize with family or friends unless they are part of your household or your support bubble. You can only leave your home to play sports and not for recreation or leisure (e.g. a picnic or a social gathering). This should be limited to once per day and you shouldn't travel outside of your area.

You can exercise outdoors in a public place:

  • of yourself
  • with the people you live with
  • with your support bubble (if you are legally entitled to create one)
  • in a child care bubble where child care is offered
  • or, if you are alone, with 1 person from another household
  • Public outdoor spaces are:
  • Parks, beaches, publicly accessible landscape, forests
  • public gardens (regardless of whether you pay to enter or not)
  • the site of a cultural heritage
  • playgrounds

Outdoor sports venues, including tennis courts, golf courses, and swimming pools, must be closed.

When around other people, stay 2 meters away, from people outside your household – that is, from the people you live with – or from your support bubble. If this is not possible, maintain a distance of 1 meter with additional precautions (such as wearing a face covering).

They have to be used in many indoor spaces, e.g. For example, wear face-covering in shops or places of worship that remain open and on public transport, unless you are exempt. That's the law. Read the instructions for face coverings.

Support and child care bubbles

You have to meet certain eligibility requirements to form a support or childcare bubble. This means that not everyone can form a bubble.

A support bubble is a support network that connects two households. You can only build a support bubble with another household of any size if you meet the eligibility requirements.

It is against the law to create a support bubble if you don't follow these rules.

You're allowed to leave home to visit (and stay with) your support bubble. However, if you are creating a support bubble, it is best if it happens with a household that lives locally. This will prevent the virus from spreading to an area where more people are infected.

If you live in a household with anyone under the age of 14, you can create a childcare bubble. This allows friends or family members from another household to offer informal childcare.

You are not allowed to socialize with your child care bubble and are allowed to avoid seeing members of your child care and support bubbles at the same time.

There are separate instructions for support bladders and childcare bladders.

Where and when you can meet in larger groups

There are still circumstances where you can meet other people outside of your household, childcare or support bubble in larger groups. However, this should not be for socializing and should only be for permissible purposes. A full list of these circumstances is included in the regulations and includes:

  • for work or for voluntary or charitable services, if this is not reasonable from home. This can include working in other people's homes, for example, nannies, cleaners, social workers who support children and families, or tradespeople, if necessary. See Instructions for Working Safely in Other People's Homes. If a work meeting doesn't need to be in a home or garden, it shouldn't be. For example, although you can meet a personal trainer, do so in an outdoor public place.
  • in a child care bubble (only for child care purposes)
  • If authorized, use these services for education, registered childcare and supervised activities for children. Access to educational and childcare facilities is restricted. More information about education and childcare can be found here.
  • for agreements in which children do not live in the same household as their parents or legal guardians
  • To enable contact between birth parents and cared for children as well as between cared for siblings
  • for potential adoptive parents to meet a child or children who can be placed with them
  • Enable or facilitate the placement or relief of a child or children in the care of another through social services
  • for birth partners
  • Provide emergency assistance and avoid injury or illness or the risk of injury (including domestic violence)
  • to see someone dying
  • to fulfill a legal obligation, such as B. participation in a court or jury service
  • for meetings in prison or immigration detention centers
  • To provide care or support for vulnerable people or to give a caregiver a break
  • for a wedding or an equivalent ceremony in exceptional cases and only for up to 6 people
  • for funerals – up to 30 people. Wakes and other related ceremonial events can continue in a group of up to 6 people.
  • visiting someone at home who is dying, visiting someone receiving treatment in a hospital, hospice, or nursing home, or taking a family member or friend to a doctor's appointment
  • for elite athletes (and their coaches if required, or parents / guardians if under 18) – or for those on an official elite sports path – to compete and train
  • to facilitate a move

Support groups that need to be delivered in person can continue with up to 15 participants who are formally organized to provide mutual help, therapy or other forms of support. However, they must take place in a room other than a private household.

Generally, if a group includes someone affected by an exception (such as someone who works or volunteers), they are not counted as part of the gathering limit. This means, for example, that a trader can go into a household without exceeding the limit when he is there for work, and the civil servant at a wedding would not count towards the limit.

If you break the rules

The police can take action against you if you meet in larger groups. This includes breaking illegal gatherings and the imposition of fines (fixed criminal charges).

You can get a fixed fine of £ 200 for the first offense, which doubles to a maximum of £ 6,400 for further offenses. If you hold or are involved in an illegal gathering of over 30 people, the police can impose a fine of £ 10,000.

Protection of people at risk from coronaviruses

If you are clinically prone, you may be at greater risk of developing serious illness from the coronavirus. There is additional advice for those who are extremely clinically susceptible to coronavirus. Those who are at extreme clinical risk should not go to work, school, college, or university and limit the amount of time they spend outside the home. You should only go out for medical appointments, exercise, or when it is important.


You are not allowed to leave your home unless you have a reasonable excuse (e.g. for work or educational purposes). If you do need to travel, stay local – that is, do not travel outside of your village, town, or part of a town you live in – and try to limit the total number of trips you make to reduce. The list of reasons why you can leave your home and region includes, among others:

  • work where you cannot reasonably work from home
  • Access to education and caring responsibilities
  • Visit those in your support bubble – or your childcare bubble for childcare
  • Visiting a hospital, family doctor, and other medical appointments or visits where you have had an accident or are worried about your health
  • Buying the goods or services that you need, but should be near you wherever possible
  • Exercise outdoors. If possible, this should be done on site. However, if necessary, you can travel a short distance within your area to do so (e.g. to gain access to an open space).
  • Participation in the care and exercise of an animal or veterinary services

If you need to travel, walk, or bike, plan ahead and avoid busy times and public transit routes. This is a great way to practice social distancing while traveling.

Avoid car sharing with people outside of your household or support bubble. See the instructions for car sharing.

If you have to use public transport, you should follow the safer tour guides.

Trips abroad

You can only travel internationally or within the UK if you have a legal reason to leave for the first time. In addition, you should consider the public health advice in the country you are visiting.

If you need to travel overseas (and it is permitted by law, e.g. because it is a job), you should check the rules that apply, even if you are returning to a place where you have previously visited the destination and travel advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO).

UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or tour operator about return shipping arrangements.

Foreigners are subject to the rules for staying at home. You should not travel abroad unless permitted. That means you are not allowed to go on vacation.

When you visit the UK, you can return home. You should check to see if there are any restrictions at your destination.

Stay away from home overnight

You cannot leave your home or where you live for a vacation or to stay overnight unless you have a reasonable excuse to do so. This means that holidays in the UK and abroad are not allowed.

This includes staying in a second home or caravan if that is not your main residence. This includes staying with someone you don't live with unless they're in your support bubble.

You can stay away from home overnight if you:

  • visit your support bubble
  • cannot return to their primary residence
  • need accommodation when moving
  • require accommodation to attend a funeral or similar memorial service
  • need accommodation for work purposes or for volunteering
  • are a child who needs housing for school or care
  • are homeless, seeking asylum, a vulnerable person seeking refuge, or when escaping harm (including domestic violence)
  • are a professional athlete or their support staff or parent if the athlete is under 18 and needs to be outside the home for training or competition

If you are already on vacation, you should return to your home as soon as possible.

Providers of guest accommodation such as hotels, B & Bs and caravan parks can remain open for reasons specified by law, e.g. B. If guests cannot return to their main residence, use this guest accommodation as their main residence and need accommodation while moving. are self-isolating as required by law or would otherwise become homeless due to the closure of the accommodation. For a full list of reasons, see the UK Closing Guidelines for Certain Businesses and Venues.

Accommodation providers are also encouraged to work with local authorities to provide shelter to vulnerable groups, including the homeless.

Go to work

You can only leave home to work if you cannot adequately work from home.

If people cannot work from home – including, but not limited to, people working in critical national infrastructure, in construction, or in manufacturing – they should continue to travel to work. This is important in keeping the country running and supporting sectors and employers.

Public sector workers engaged in essential services such as childcare or education should continue to work.

You can do so wherever you have to work in other people's homes – for example, for nannies, cleaners, or traders. Otherwise, avoid meeting for work in a home or garden where safe COVID-19 measures may not be in place.

Employers and employees should discuss their working arrangements, and employers should take all possible steps to make it easier for their employees to work from home, including providing adequate IT and equipment to enable remote working.

The risk of transmission can be significantly reduced if the security guidelines of COVID-19 are strictly followed. People at higher risk should be given special consideration.

Go to school, college and university

Universities, primary schools (from reception) and secondary schools remain open to vulnerable children and children of critical workers. All other children study until the half year of February.

Under these circumstances, we do not believe that all summer exams will be carried out as planned. We will accordingly work with Ofqual to consult quickly and make alternative arrangements that will enable students to make fair progress.

Public exams and professional assessments due to take place in January are proceeding as planned.


Those undergraduate students studying for the following courses should return to face-to-face learning as planned and be tested twice upon arrival or self-isolating for ten days:

  • Medicine & Dentistry
  • Topics related to medicine / health
  • Veterinary medicine
  • Training (initial teacher training)
  • Social work
  • Courses that require Technical, Legal and Regulatory (PSRB) Assessment and / or Compulsory Activities scheduled for January that cannot be postponed (your university will notify you if this applies to you).

Students who are not studying these courses should stay where they are wherever possible and start their semester online as their university allows until at least mid-February. This includes students from other practical courses not on the list above.

We have already published guidelines for universities and students on how to safely return to higher education in the spring semester. This guide outlines how we will support higher education providers so that students who need to return after the winter break can do so as safely as possible.

If you live in a university, you shouldn't switch back and forth between your permanent home and your dorm during semester time.

For those students eligible for face-to-face tuition, you can meet in groups larger than your budget as part of your formal education or training if necessary. Students should expect to follow instructions and restrictions. You should socially distance yourself from someone you don't live with wherever possible.


There are several ways in which parents and carers can still access childcare:

  • Settings for early years (including kindergartens and child minders) remain open
  • Children at risk and children of critical workers can continue to use registered childcare, child minders and other childcare activities (including all-round care).
  • Parents can create a childcare bubble with another household for informal childcare purposes if the child is under 14 years old. This is mainly used to enable parents to work and should not be used to enable social contact between adults
  • Some households will also benefit from a support bubble
  • Nannies can continue to provide services, including at home

Nursing home visits

Visits to nursing homes can be done with provisions such as large screens, visiting capsules, or behind windows. Internal visits with close contact are not permitted. Visits are not permitted in the event of an outbreak.

You should read the guides on Visiting Nursing Homes During COVID-19 to find out how visits should be conducted. The residents cannot meet people when they visit the house (e.g. to visit their relatives in the family home). There are separate guidelines for those who lead supported lives.

Weddings, civil partnerships, church services and funerals

Weddings, civil weddings and funerals are permitted with strict attendance restrictions and may only take place in safe locations from COVID-19 or in public outdoor areas, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Funerals can be attended by a maximum of 30 people. Linked religious, faith-based or memorial events such as stone settings and ash scattering can also be continued with up to 6 participants. Those who work are not taken into account within these limits. Social distancing between people who do not live together or share a support bubble should be maintained.

Weddings and civil weddings may only take place with up to 6 people. Who works is not included. These should only take place in exceptional cases, e.g. For example, in an urgent marriage in which one of the marriages is seriously ill and not expected to recover or undergo debilitating treatment or life-changing surgery.

Places of worship

You can visit places of worship for worship. However, you are not allowed to talk to anyone outside your household or the support bubble. You should maintain strict social distancing at all times.

You should follow national guidelines for the safe use of places of worship.

Sport and physical activity

Gyms and sports facilities remain closed. Outdoor sports fields, outdoor gyms, golf courses, outdoor pools, archery / driving / shooting ranges, and horse riding areas must also be closed. Organized outdoor sports for disabled people may continue.

Move home

You can still move home. People outside of your household or support bubble should only help with the move if absolutely necessary.

Real estate and rental companies as well as moving companies can continue to operate. If you want to move, you can go to the property views.

Follow national guidelines for moving home safely, including advice on social distancing, breathing in fresh air, and wearing a face covering.

Financial support

Wherever you live, you may be able to get financial help

Companies and venues

Companies and venues that are about to close

To reduce social contact, regulations mandate that some businesses shut down and place restrictions on some businesses' supply of goods and services. The full list of businesses required to close can be found in the UK Closure Guidelines for Certain Businesses and Venues, but includes:

  • Non-essential retail stores such as clothing and homeware stores, vehicle showrooms (other than for rental), betting shops, tailors, tobacco and vape shops, electronic goods and cellphone stores, auction houses (other than for livestock or farm equipment auctions). and market stalls selling non-essential goods. These venues can continue to provide click-and-collect services (where goods are pre-ordered and picked up off site) and delivery services.
  • Eating places such as cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs; with the exception of the provision of take-away food and non-alcoholic drinks (until 11 p.m.), click-and-collect and drive-through. All food and drinks (including alcohol) can still be provided by delivery.
  • Accommodation such as hotels, hostels, guest houses and campsites, except in certain circumstances, e.g. For example, when this is a person's primary residence, when the person cannot return home to provide shelter or support for the homeless, or when it is important to stay there for work
  • Leisure and sports facilities such as leisure centers and fitness studios, swimming pools, sports fields, fitness and dance studios, riding arenas in riding centers, climbing walls and golf courses.
  • Entertainment venues such as theaters, concert halls, cinemas, museums and galleries, casinos, amusement arcades, bingo halls, bowling alleys, ice rinks, go-karting venues, indoor game and soft play centers and areas (including inflatable parks and trampoline centers), circuses, Exhibition centers, fairs, water parks and theme parks
  • Animal attractions (such as zoos, safari parks, aquariums, and game reserves)
  • Indoor attractions at locations such as botanical gardens, historic homes, and landmarks must also be closed, although the outdoor area of ​​these premises may remain open for outdoor exercise.
  • Personal care facilities such as hair, beauty, tanning and nail salons. Tattoo studios, spas, massage parlors, body and skin piercing services must also be closed. These services should not be performed in other people's homes
  • Community centers and halls must be closed, with the exception of a limited number of exempted activities as noted below. Libraries can also remain open to provide access to IT and digital services – for people who don't have them at home, for example – and to click-and-collect services

Some of these shops and locations are also allowed to be open for a small number of optional activities. For a full list of exemptions, see the UK Closure Guidelines for Certain Businesses and Venues including:

  • Education and training – so schools can use sports, recreational and community facilities if this is part of their normal care
  • Childcare purposes and supervised activities for the eligible children
  • Hosting blood donation meetings and food banks
  • to provide medical treatment
  • for top athletes for training and competitions (in indoor and outdoor sports facilities) and for professional dancers and choreographers for work (in fitness and dance studios)
  • for training and rehearsals without an audience (in theaters and concert halls)
  • for the purpose of film and television recordings

Companies and venues that can stay open

Other companies and venues are allowed to stay open as per COVID-19 security guidelines. Companies that offer important goods and services can remain open. The full list of these companies can be found in the UK Company and Venue Closure Guidelines but includes:

  • major retail stores such as grocery stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, garden centers, builders and suppliers of building products and off-licenses
  • Market stalls selling major retail stores may also remain open
  • Companies that provide repair services can also remain open where they primarily provide repair services
  • Petrol stations, automatic (but not manual) car washes, vehicle repair and MOT services, bike shops and taxi and vehicle rentals
  • Banks, building societies, post offices, short-term loan providers and money transfer companies
  • Undertaker
  • Laundromats and dry cleaners
  • medical and dental services
  • Veterinarians and retailers of products and food for the maintenance and welfare of animals
  • Animal rescue centers, boarding schools, and zookeepers (can still be used for animal welfare purposes and not for aesthetic purposes).
  • Agricultural products shops
  • Shops to support mobility and disability
  • Storage and distribution facilities
  • Parking lots, public toilets and motorway service stations
  • Outdoor playgrounds
  • Outdoor areas of botanical gardens and heritage sites to exercise
  • Places of worship
  • Crematoriums and burial sites

Public service

Most of the public services continue and you can go out to visit them. These include:

  • the NHS and medical services such as family doctors and dentists. We support the NHS in delivering urgent and non-urgent services safely, and it is important that anyone who believes they need any medical attention should come forward and seek help
  • Jobcentre Plus websites
  • Courts and probation
  • Registry offices
  • Passport and Visa services
  • Services to the victims
  • Waste or recycling centers
  • getting a MOT if you have to drive when you leave home legally

(tagsToTranslate) Dailymail (t) Nachrichten (t) Coronavirus (t) Coronavirus locks