Couples are charged after a 16-month-old boy receives ICE
A man and a woman face an NSW court after an infant was hospitalized after swallowing the drug ice.
The police were called and a 16-month-old boy was taken to Wollongong Hospital on September 8th.
Tests showed that the toddler had ingested methylamphetamine or ice. Since then he has been released from the hospital.
As part of their investigation, detectives confiscated a small amount of methylamphetamine from a house in Dapto.
A man and a woman face an NSW court after an infant was hospitalized after swallowing the drug ice
After extensive investigations, a man and woman were charged on October 30, both 30 years old and known to the child.
The couple are scheduled to appear later on Wednesday at the Port Kembla District Court.